All I have to say is “Wow”! They had me at export audio from a track in Reason as REX file (now we can skip the Recycle program step) so nice! There are many new features added and they also expanded the sound library quite a bit as well with more modern loops for Dub-Step and what not. Man, I am really excited to upgrade to 7. They also finally added an easy way to BUS your track channels making it easier and quicker when controlling the effects, volume and EQ for multiple tracks at once. I would say as far as functionality that is one of the best updates in Reason 7 compared to 6.5 and 6. This makes mixing drums, hooks, verses + adlibs, bridges and many other situations much easier. I won’t get into to much more, just watch the video and keep a napkin close by, as drooling may occur if you are a Reason Head like me.
Reason 7 will be available in retail stores and online on:
April 30th 2013
My Favorite Updates:
- Of course the rack extensions (Started In 6.5)
third party effects and instruments etc.
- Slice auto and export .rex files out of reason! WOW Finally!!
- Bussing (Finally it is easy to Bus into subgroups
for drums, hooks, verse, etc.)
- Spectrum eq for each channel on the mixer!! Nice
- Tons of new loops, Sweeeeeeet, always love that
Share on Facebook